it's a wonderful thing to have a partner to share your journey

Monday, May 16, 2011

Love Is Punishment...

I should have not looked at you...
I should have lived in another world...
If I lived without knowing you...
I wouldn't have known this pain.

Even though everyday I erase you...
Even though every day I throw you away...
My heart has already hidden you inside...
And is not willing to let go, calling that love.

I believed love was happiness...
Love that can't be spoken is a punishment from the heavens...
My heart hurts every time I love you...
Because you live, wiping away your tears.

I have forgotten that you are my punishment...
My lips have forgotten you too...
I'm only scared that...
I might get crazy and tell you that I love you.

Should I love in my dreams...
As I cry and cry again...
And fall asleep in tears...
It's always the same after I wake up.

I love you, I love you like this...
Without anyone knowing, at a place where you aren't there, I'll say I love you...
For the fear that you may run after hearing it...
I love you without anyone knowing it.

I just said it just to laugh...
Why can't you understand how I feel...
I promised, but I am crazily in love again...
It's so cruelly gripping my heart and shaking me.

As I stand at the place where you left...
I still only look at you...
It hurts so, when will we...
Become strangers.

My heart doesn't stop...
Even if we said goodbye, we still loved each other...
It still seems like that now...
The pain doesn't wash away...
Even if I try to endure it...
It's so hard to live day by day without you...
You're my life.

You, you probably don't know...
The word "we" is slowly disappearing by your side...
Even if I promise again, my heart is so worn out...
That the word I love you...
Is starting to fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment